- Mississippi Department of Health- (601) 576-7400 570 E. WoodrowWilson
Drive Jackson, Ms 39216. They do our water samples, boil notices etc.
- MississippiWater and Pollution Control- (601) 961-5171
Training Courses for our operators. They also protect the interest of
the water and pollution control operators in the State of Mississippi
- Mississippi Department of Natural Resources- (662) 453-2762 www.nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal/nrcs/site/ms/home
They conduct analyses of policy options and strategies
from improving conservation efforts.
- MississippiRural Water Association- 1-800-343-2520 or 601-857-2433
http://msrwa.org Formulates solutions to the growing capital needs of the
States water systems. These are where Maintenance get training courses, board member training and keeps us from losing certificated area protection and domain protection for rural water associations.
- Mississippi Department of Environmental Protection- 1-888-786-0661
www.deq.state.ms.us They do safety hazardous on sewage and septic tanks.
They also protect state’s air, land and water safeguard, health safety and welfare of present future generations of Mississippi.
- Environmental Protection Agency- 1-800-426-4791 www.epa.gov
They make laws for all waters association and health departments to make enforcements to be made.